Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Christmas Story

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by PicasaThe Christmas Story, illustrated by Eloise Wilkin, has 2 different covers but the inside pages are the same, and I have both versions.  Coincidentally, I saw a post on My Little Bookcase about making 'story stones' using pictures from Little Golden Books.  Jackie had the exact same situation - she had 2 copies of the same book, so she decided to cut the pictures from one to make a nativity scene with story stones.  I didn't have a nativity scene either, so this was the perfect quick and easy craft for me! Just throw some Mod Podge glue on there and you're good to go!  I don't tend to make a lot of structured crafts with my daughter as she prefers to make up her own inventions with shoeboxes, ribbon, constuction paper, etc, but this was a great simple craft to do and we can use it every year to decorate at Christmas.


1 comment: